Keeping the joy in relationships
You can have more connection, passion, and Joy in your relationships.
The Positive Discipline: KJR workshop is both fun, enlightening, and packed with experiential activities designed to help Participants improve all relationships through an even deeper understanding and embodiment of Positive Discipline Principles. Whether you have been married for 30 years or are looking for a committed relationship, this workshop provides the tools to establish, strengthen, and rediscover Connection, Passion, and Joy in any relationship.
Come alone or with your partner – this workshop is about personal growth and what YOU bring to your relationship.
Hundreds of couples use these amazingly effective strategies for bringing more fun and joy into their relationships. Now you too can use this philosophy as a foundation for fostering love, cooperation, communication, and mutual respect in all relationships.
Inside, you'll discover how to:
• be the “right”person, instead of wanting your partner to “be” the right person.
• enhance your heart connection.
• Use POsitive Discipline (adlerian) tools to effectively support your relationships.
• Understand what your lifestyle priority (top card) brings to your relationship.
• acknowledge the beliefs formed in your early childhood and how they enhance or challenge your relationship.
• understand and speak your partner’s love language.
• listen beyond the words to what your partner really “means” and “needs”.
• notice how your relationship affects your children.
• Notice the “little things” that make a huge difference.
Who should attend
anyone who wants to live their life with joy and gratitude, access their inner wisdom, increase their self-worth, and improve their relationships. Those who...
• Want an approach that significantly impacts their personal growth and development.
• Understand that change takes time and effort.
• Are interested in learning the hidden meaning of their childhood memories.
Keeping the joy in Relationships: WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
• WORK TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND STRENGTHEN RELATIONSHIPS.
• ACHIEVE A WORK/LIFE BALANCE (WE CAN HAVE IT ALL, JUST NOT AT THE SAME TIME).
• DEEPEN UNDERSTANDING OF THE ADLERIAN APPROACH AND TO APPLY IT personally, AT HOME, AND AT WORK.
what participants are saying
"This workshop and applying the tool cards weekly saved our marriage." ~